Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wow in a pve server does it matter if the ratio for alliance is 2:1?

Also on a pve server is a demonolgy talent warlock and ok build?Wow in a pve server does it matter if the ratio for alliance is 2:1?
The ratio is fine since in pvp battlegrounds and arenas it will always be equal. The only difference is that Alliance might have a slight wait to get into the battlegrounds.



I have a 'lock with most of the points in demonology...it works for me because I like to have my voidwalker tank for me. It allows me to take down higher ranked beasts with ease.Wow in a pve server does it matter if the ratio for alliance is 2:1?
In uncontested areas, it might be a slight problem. I've noticed on the servers I use when the population density is high, certain areas are a little short of mobs to kill, and I have to wait for respawns.



Total population is more important. High population makes it more difficult in contested areas due to competion for kills and drops. At level 70 you will spend a lot oof time On the Isle oof Quel Danas doing dailies to get an epic flyer. I have seen somelayers make a kill and stand in the same spot, waiting for the repawn, rather than run around through feilds of dead mobs. It truly is that crowded.



Demonology is a good leveling build. When you reach 70, see what is in demand and either switch or stay as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment