Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the best team for marvel ultimate alliance 2?

I picked Iron Mans side so which character's have the best bonus's and fusions as a team? Please answerWhat is the best team for marvel ultimate alliance 2?
Well, I always try to pick one character from each specific:



My primary used character, one who I enjoy using and can be powerful but quick. My choice is usually Wolverine or Iceman but pick one that fits your favorite style of play.



Second, have a heavy hitter on your team. For me, it's usually Hulk or Juggernaut because their specials are fun and destructive but Venom is good and Luke Cage is also fun to use in this whereas he was kind of dull in the 1st game.



Third, bring a flyer or at least someone who can travel distance without touching the ground, in case you need to get over an area that you cant jump or just in case you wanna travel quicker through a dead zone. I find Iceman to be useful for this as well as freezing enemies but Green Goblin is also fun with the glider that can also shoot while you're on it and his bomb special is very useful for destroying piles of health crates in one blast. Ms. Marvel is also very powerful in this game as opposed to how boring and weak they made her in the 1st game.



Last, pick someone that will also fit your style that you may interchange throughout gameplay. For me, I usually have Daredevil, Spiderman, Capt. America or Gambit, who's 52 card pickup is essential for several of the simulator missions that involve destroying crates and other objects.



It basically comes down to what your preference is. As far as fusions go, some of them are the same depending on the characters involved. Hulk, Juggernaut and Luke Cage all throw Wolverine like a baseball (Like Colossus does in X-Men III) Most of the guided fusions look the same with few exceptions but there are differences depending on the characters. It is an achievement to get all 276 fusion combos as well. Good luck keeping tabs on that, though, since the game only tells you how many fusions each character has done, not who they done them with.



Remember to boost up player's experience and leadership abilities, those who possess these qualities like Capt America, Storm, Iron Man, etc. This will help you gain levels for your character quicker and don't forget to equip boosts once you start collecting them. I went thru the game one and a half times before I realized this feature.



Any other information you may need or questions you have, feel free to give me a shout via email. Just let me know who you are and I'll be happy to answer anything you need with this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment