Friday, March 9, 2012

Which should I Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Or ODST?

I have never been a Halo hardcore fan but I did liked the Multiplayer for all 3. I was sort of hooked to ultimate alliance though I never did finish it. So the dilema is which one will give me more bang for my buck? I will rate and choose best answer.Which should I Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Or ODST?
ODST unfortunately has no deathmatch multiplayer, so if that was all you enjoyed about Halo 3 then it may not be worth picking up. However, there is a multiplayer Firefight mode, almost identical to the Horde mode in Gears of War 2, that looks like it will be pretty solid, and the single player story seems interesting as well.



MUA2 will probably just be more of the same - that said, if you enjoyed MUA1 a lot, you might want to buy that.



The best advice I could give you? Rent both, see what you like more, and buy whichever it is.Which should I Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Or ODST?
I would recommend ODST.





Here is an article about the game and the TV trailer which you may find interesting for ODST:



http://gameolosophy.com/games/action/hal鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment