Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How would I download the Marvel ultimate alliance 2 downloadable content?

Not sure if you are playing on the xbox 360 or the ps3 but for xbox 360, i was able to DL it about a month ago after they reinstalled it into the xbox game marketplace. Go into the marketplace, click on the game title, then where it lists all DLC on the 2nd page, scroll down to "All Downloads" so it opens up a new page with all the DLC material.



Sometimes people don't realize that the marketplace can only show a certain amount on the original page. This should work for you and it is definitely worth it, plus i recommend purchasing the separate Juggernaut DLC as well because he is really useful in the game.



If you're playing on the PS3, I don't think I can help you there.How would I download the Marvel ultimate alliance 2 downloadable content?
Last I checked, all the Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC had been removed. Check out the link I provided.



http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/01/07/m鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment