Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Would marvel: ultimate alliance 2 storyline be a good topic to write about as a contoversial issue?

I was wondering if the storyline involves controversial issues. I think so but I wasn't sure if the storyline controversial issue between the two sides was good enough to be written in an essay. What do you guys think?Would marvel: ultimate alliance 2 storyline be a good topic to write about as a contoversial issue?
I disagree with Lex!

The actual storyline involved Skrulls and New Warriors reality subplots and mutant drugs. the video game is simple and to the point. Pro hero registration Iron man's side and anti-registration Cap's side!Would marvel: ultimate alliance 2 storyline be a good topic to write about as a contoversial issue?
Use the actual storyline it was based off of...Civil War the Marvel series...it's a lot more expansive then the game is and I'm sure you're paper will look better with that then the lame rendition they did.





EDIT - I said Civil War...as in just Civil War 1-5...NOT the subplots...way to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment