Friday, March 2, 2012

What is the best team in marvel ultimate alliance 2?

My team right now is Iron Man, Deadpool, Storm, and Jean Grey and it hasn't been working out that well, so whats the best team to use?What is the best team in marvel ultimate alliance 2?
i would say storm, invisible women, the human torch and whoever else.

storm is great since she can fly and has a lot of powerful attacks.

Invisible women is great too because she can, well be invisible. so that way you can pull of those stealth attacks,

then the human torch because, he's cool.

but keeps jean grey, she's powerful.What is the best team in marvel ultimate alliance 2?
I always use Wolverine, Deadpool or Iron Man, Human Torch and Spider-Man (but then again, I'm always playing with my twin sister who's a fan of Spider-Man). My favorite hero is Human Torch though, since he can do aerial attacks when his health is low. Deadpool is good for me since he can do melee attacks and use guns. Wolverine does a pretty good amount of damage with his hack-and-slash technique too. I'm not so sure though, I haven't played the game in a while and I played co-op with two other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment