Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to unlock Jean Grey in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?

On Ps2. I think I know what the code is but where exactly do you enter it? A lot of the sites I went to said you enter it while your playing, but all it does is change which hero I'm using and then goes to the start menu. Am I doing it right? I'm using the little buttons on the left of the ps2 controller not the joystick thing or whatever it's called. Does Jean just show up as one of the heroes on my team or do I have to actually go to change team and add her in there?How to unlock Jean Grey in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?
Jean Grey is my favorite person on MUA2! To unlock her you just need to go to the Bonus Mission machine and you will be able to unlock her. You can also enter this code and it should work.

Left

Left

Right

Right

Up

Down

Up

Down

Start
  • dragon age origins dragon
  • what is computer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment