Friday, March 9, 2012

Why can't I complete one of my Heroic Deeds on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?

I've passed the point where I choose my side, and playing as the Human Torch on Anti-Reg, I should have to just simply defeat 50 enemies to unlock his alternate costume. I've played through 2 or 3 maps since choosing Anti-Reg and on the stats page it still says I've defeated 0 out of 50 enemies. Am I doing something wrong??Why can't I complete one of my Heroic Deeds on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?
There was something up with that unlocking costume part at the get-go all of those i think they are glitched and there working on a patch. I coudnt get it done on wolverine but i did i gambit. Look at the fourm on the sites an they might tell you something. Or you might just be doing it wrong as i was with wolverine but im pretty sure theres something wrongWhy can't I complete one of my Heroic Deeds on Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2?
Worked fine for me. You need to be playing as Torch and not just have him as an computer. And you need to kill them yourself, sometimes the computer steal your kills. I would suggest contacting them if it still doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment